Thank you for registering your interest in applying for the Authorised
Nurse Immuniser Scholarship.
About the Scholarship
Central and Eastern Sydney PHN is offering registered nurses working in residential
aged care facilities (RACF) within the CESPHN region the opportunity to apply
for a scholarship to complete studies to become a qualified authorised
nurse immuniser in NSW and administer vaccinations independent of a medical
CESPHN are offering successful applicants 100% scholarship
to this course (valued at $350).
- Registered nurse (RN) - with current AHPRA registration
- Currently employed at an RACF within the CESPHN region
- RN must have not previously attained
qualification as an authorised nurse immuniser
- RN must be able to register and commence course within 1 week of application approval
- RN must successfully complete course within 20 weeks of registration
About the course
SA Health - Understanding Vaccines and the NIP
- 70 hours of online study
- Maximum of 20 weeks to complete the course
This course is accredited by Health Education Services Australia (HESA) and
conforms with the National Immunisation Education Framework for Health
Upon completion of this course, registered nurses and
midwives will have the qualification to administer vaccinations in NSW,
independent of a medical officer, as per NSW Health Authority.
must meet all the eligibility criteria
application form (on next page)
Successful applicants will be contacted via email and invited to register with a special scholarship code.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information